TLC Medical Center is now offering Botox, Juvederm and Latisse. TLC Medical Center now accepts Care Credit for these procedures.
Learn More About These Services:
BOTOX® Cosmetic May Be the One for You
Discover the proven results that 11 million women and men have experienced.
With real, noticeable results, no surgery and no recovery time, there are many reasons why BOTOX®Cosmetic has been chosen by millions of women and their doctors.
BOTOX®Cosmetic may be the one for you. You may feel that the moderate to severe glabellar lines between your brows make you look tired or unapproachable, or have other reasons for being curious about BOTOX®Cosmetic. Ask your doctor about BOTOX®Cosmetic to find out if it is right for you.
The administration of BOTOX® Cosmetic involves:
- No anesthesia is required. However, your doctor may choose to numb the area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream. Discomfort is usually minimal and brief.
Your doctor will administer a few tiny injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic directly into the muscles that cause those moderate-to-severe frown lines between the brows.
Approximately 10 minutes for the
After the Treatment
- No downtime is needed – you're ready to get on with your day!
- Your physician will give you specific aftercare instructions.
- Side effects associated with the injection include localized pain, infection, inflammation, tenderness, swelling, redness, and/or bleeding/bruising.
JUVEDERM® XC is the smooth gel filler that your doctor uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural-looking results that last up to a year.
JUVEDERM® XC is manufactured using HYLACROSS™ technology, creating a smooth-consistency gel. It is infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment. With JUVEDERM® XC you get the smooth results you expect, with the improved comfort you want.
Everyone will notice, but no one will know.
Where Does It Work?
Everyone’s skin ages differently and JUVEDERM® XC may be used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas. From smile lines to vertical lip lines, you can smooth away unwanted wrinkles and restore natural contours.
LATISSE® solution is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker.
Click here for the Latisse How to Apply video.
Some important do's and don’ts.
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE®to apply the product.
- Don't allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.